The Beach: public or private
There are 2 choices:
1 – PRIVATE BEACH: Hotel Sabrina has an agreement with the beach no. 55 of Rimini (450 m from the hotel) where our guests have discounted rates for the rental of sunbeds and beach umbrellas (2 sunbeds + 1 beach umbrellas = 12 euro each day – periods longer than 2 days)
2 – PUBLIC BEACH is free: Rimini’s most beautiful public beach is 2,5 km from the hotel, 10/15 minutes by bike
The beach n. 55 of Rimini is the bathing establishment affiliated with the Hotel Sabrina. Since 2016 this beach is part of a company of 13 different baths (from 50 to 62) and is able to offer a very wide range of services for families.
The main services available for guests:
– entertainment for children from 3 years, morning and afternoon, from 15 June to September
– sports activities for adults such as muscle toning, water aerobics, tournaments etc …
– relaxation areas, books and newspapers available
– WIFI network
– showers, toilets, changing cabins, changing rooms with changing tables and WC for children
– two special evenings per week, one for children, the other for all ages (detailed program month by month)
EXAMPLE OF THE 2017 YEAR PROGRAM (pending the updated 2018)
From Monday to Saturday.
Every morning: muscle awakening, water aerobics, and group dances.
Every afternoons: group dances, table tennis tournaments, beach volleyball, tennis bech.
Public beach for free
The most beautiful and largest free public beach of Rimini is located in the area between the beach n.1 and the port.
In this area you will find everything you need: bars, restaurants, showers, toilets and parking … you just have to bring your own equipment (beach umbrella included).
It is 2,5 km from the hotel and you can easily reach it with our free bicycles through the cycle path that runs along the seafront … 10 minutes and a wonderful walk!
Foto spiaggia libera e biciclette dell'hotel
The photo from above represents the public beach of Rimini with all the landscape and the red bikes are those you get for free