Beach of Rimini
In Rimini and in the whole Riviera of Romagna entrance to the beach sites is free of charge: so if you would like to spend your time on the beach, all you have to do is to lie close to the shore line and relax.
Hiring beach umbrellas and deck-chair will cost you something.
In our Riviera each hotel has an agreement with a specific bathing beach: we recommend Beach 55 to our guests whereby they will be offered a discount on beach umbrellas and deck-chair, whereas the use of the bathing huts will be free of charge.
The boys who run the bathing establishment are very kind and eager to satisfy your requirements, offering you a number of services such as: paletta e secchiello rimini
- showers with warm and cold running water
- beach volley and basket (in cement) fields
- entertainment and fitness centre
- amusement park for children set in a fenced off area: a baby sitting service is available
- bracelets for children which help you to find them just in case they get lost,
- organized tours and safe deposit box for valuables.
Fabio, the bathing attendant, will try to do his best in order to organize further events and entertainments during the summer 2009, even if for the moment we are not able to say anything about it.
This is what Beach 55 may offer you: obviously we strongly recommend it to you, but of course you are free to do as you like. visit www.bagno55rimini.com